Wavy hair is one of the most difficult curl types to understand and master because it often can be straightened easily.
How can you tell if a person has wavy hair?
- They have to wonder if they have wavy hair...
- Their roots do not ringlet into a curl directly from the scalp, rather curls are more in 's' shapes
- Their roots are wavy (even if hair gets curlier toward the bottom)
- When hair is straightened, it still has a puffy or frizzy appearance to it
- They have to use anything to smooth the hair when blow drying. ie/. brush or hot tools of any kind
As a Hair Stylist, you have a unique opportunity to show your clients something else that only their hair can do. It's also your chance to impress the ones who already wear it wavy.
I Created This To Help You:
- Reach the clients full wave potential
- Teach clients how to achieve predictable wash days
- Show you how to get root lift and volume
- Learn the ins and outs of extending the hair for multiple days
- Go step-by-step through a wash day routine
- Refresh waves with success
- Know the best types of products and styling tips for wavy hair
- Learn blow drying and air drying tips
- Use frizz to your advantage AND how to reduce it
- Get the moisture - protein balance right
What The Course Includes...
- Course Completion Certificate
- Ultimate Wavy Hair e-Book
- A 2.5 hour video interactive presentation
- Audio file (from the interactive presentation)
- Quiz and Assignment
- PLUS these extra bonuses:
- An At Home Styling Guide (print them out!)
- Video of my own FULL wash/styling/drying routine
- Access to my private Facebook community where you can learn more with other Hair Stylists. Ask me questions directly!
Available anytime. Anywhere. On computer, laptop or mobile device.