Krista Leavitt - Curl Specialist's
Guide To Your Best Waves™
A step-by-step, actionable guide for s'wavy and wavy hair.
Includes answers to over 100 commonly asked questions, videos,
downloadable documents, audio and an eBook .
Wavy hair is one of the most difficult curl types to understand and master. It needs a lot of coaxing and support to reach its full potential.
How can you tell if your hair is wavy?
A person has wavy hair if:
- They have to wonder if they have wavy or curly hair...
- Their roots do not ringlet into a curl directly from the scalp, rather curls are more in 's' shapes
- Their roots are wavy (even if hair gets curlier toward the bottom)
- When hair is straightened, it still has a puffy or frizzy appearance to it
- They have to use anything to smooth the hair when blow drying. ie/. brush or hot tools of any kind
Do you feel like this person lately or do you know someone who feels this way?
“I have so many questions I don’t know where to start! I am overwhelmed and need someone to take my hand and walk me through step-by-step. Everyone has such different routines and I feel lost as to what I should be doing. What is a co-wash? Should I be doing it? How do I get my hair to curl from the roots? What am I doing that might be hindering my curl potential?” - Lynn
If any of this sounds familiar,
this guide was made for you!
I have been noticing for years the amount of misinformation on the internet in general, and also circulating through wavy hair community.
I created this guide as an answer to your questions and frustrations.
I am consistently seeing people with s'wavy and wavy hair using products and routines that are meant for other hair types/curl patterns!
This is where most of your frustration lies and I decided to create a step-by-step guide that contains EVERYTHING you need to know about working with s'wavy and wavy hair.
This guide I created will help you:
- Reach your full wave potential
- Achieve predictable wash days
- Teach you how to get root lift and volume
- Extend the hair for multiple days
- Go step-by-step through a wash day routine
- Refresh waves with success
- Know the best types of products and styling tips for wavy hair
- Learn blow drying and air drying tips
- Use frizz to your advantage AND how to reduce it
- Get the moisture - protein balance right
The Guide Includes:
- A 2.5 hour video interactive presentation
- Audio file (from the interactive presentation)
- PLUS these extra bonuses:
- An At Home Styling Guide (print them out!)
- A 'Quick Start Guide' to wavy hair
- Video of my own FULL wash/styling/drying routine
- PLUS Access to my private Facebook community where you can learn more, with almost 1000 curly individuals just like you! Also, ask a curl specialist (me!) questions directly!
Available anytime. Anywhere. On any computer, laptop or mobile device.
"Thank you Krista Leavitt for the lesson/presentation! For everyone looking to purchase I have to say it's worth it, especially if you are starting out or need a reminder! I have been doing this for two years, but it was really good to get a reminder crash course to get back on track."
"This was absolutely invaluable information Krista Leavitt. Thank you soooooo much!!!"